Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quick Update

Just a quick update on the McDonalds. We have arrived safely back in America. It was a very long flight. It took us 33 hours to get home. We were in the air for about 22 of those hours. The girls did a great job. They actually slept most of the way. What a blessing. Praise God also that I didn't have an attack on the plane.

The airlines lost all three of our checked luggage, but have recoved two of them so far. The one that is missing has Sarah Rose's and my clothes. Thank goodness for Wal-Mart.

I see the surgeon today so he can explain the procedure to me. The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday) at 8:30 am. I would appreciate your prayers. Pray especially for my nerves since I have such a fear of needles. Pray also for Dr. Michael Peavey who will be performing the surgery.

I will post again once the surgery is over.

Love in Him,
LeAnne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sam's Facebook

Sam McDonald's Facebook profile

LeAnne's Facebook

LeAnne Boutwell McDonald's Facebook profile