Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Please Pray

I would like all who read our blog to pray for several things.

1. For safe travels for Sam and Molly Grace. They got on a plane today at 2:45 p.m. (Malawi time) headed for Brookhaven, MS. There have been some deaths and other bad news in Sam's family this last month, so he is going home to comfort his mother.

2. For Sam as he is the comforter to his mother. He also needs comfort himself because he has lost loved ones too.

3. Pray for Mrs. Louise as she has gone through all this without her family. Thank God for our church “family.” I know they have been there for her.

4. Molly Grace went with Sam because on her birthday (May 27) she fell riding a scooter and hit her mouth on the pavement and chipped one of her front permanent teeth. So we are hoping they will be able to have it fixed while in the States.

5. For my mom, Brinda. It will be hard for her to be able to see Sam and Molly Grace, but not the rest of us.

6. Please pray for Amber Elizabeth, Sarah Rose, and me as we are still here in Malawi. I don’t finish school until Friday, so it was impossible for me to fly back with Sam and Molly Grace. Pray for our safety and especially for the girls that they won’t miss their daddy too much (and I won’t miss my hubby too much).

7. Right now especially pray for Sarah Rose. She has had a runny nose for a couple of days, but tonight she started running a fever and she really feels awful. Her temperature was 102.5 when I put her to bed, so I am hoping the Tylenol will help it to go down and she can get a good night sleep and wake up feeling better tomorrow morning.

8. For me and the end of school. This is such a busy time with Awards Day, Open House, Field Day, etc. I have been so busy the last couple of weeks and have not gotten much sleep.

Thank you all who pray for us (and I know there are many). There is no way we could do this without all the prayer we have behind us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

We love you,
LeAnne (for all 5 of us)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sam's Facebook

Sam McDonald's Facebook profile

LeAnne's Facebook

LeAnne Boutwell McDonald's Facebook profile