Sunday, June 21, 2009

We could use your prayer...

As a lot of you may know, we are in Austria for a week and a half and then we head to Italy for a week and a half. So far it hasn't been a very pleasant trip. Sarah Rose woke up this morning around 5 throwing up. She has been throwing up all through out the day and sleeping a lot. Normally I wouldn't be that worried, but coming from a country that has malaria, I'm a little concerned. I don't think it is malaria, but we never know without the test. We do have the medicine if it is malaria, but I don't think she would be able to keep it down long enough for it to start working. So, I am asking that you say a prayer for our baby girl that it's not malaria and that she starts feeling better real soon.

Thank you and we love you!
LeAnne (for all 5 of us)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sam's Facebook

Sam McDonald's Facebook profile

LeAnne's Facebook

LeAnne Boutwell McDonald's Facebook profile