You may remember how I’ve mentioned before to please pray for Zimbabwe. Well, this article is about a cousin of a former teacher at the academy, Shelly Pyman. I taught her son, Dylan, two years ago. The two years that I worked with Shelly (and many more before that), all the teachers were praying for Roy. We were praying specifically that he would not be found guilty of treason and put in prison (or even killed) for life. Please join me in thanking our Heavenly Father for intervening in this terrible situation. Continue to keep Zimbabwe in your prayers.
Thank you also again for praying for our family. A few immediate prayer requests that we have are:
1. Strength to finish out the school year strong.
2. Safety while we are still here.
3. That we will all stay healthy.
4. Being able to get everything done that needs to be done before we leave (packing up our office, classroom, and house) without losing our sanity.
5. Safe travels to the States as well as once we get there – we will be traveling for three weeks when we first return to the States.
We will see y’all soon!
LeAnne (for all 5 of us)