Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our dear praying friends (again)

As Sam said before: As you erase and add prayer items for the week, please add my dear husband, Sam to yours. Sam was playing basketball Tuesday afternoon and was hit in the eye by a fellow missionary. He had to get stitches. This will make his helping me (since I broke my wrist) complicated, but not impossible. Please pray for pain relief and adjustment. He will be able to get the stitches out Sunday. Please thank God that it wasn't worse than it was, but do commend him to the throne of grace for all of us.

Yours In Christ in Africa,
LeAnne McDonald

P.S. Thank you to all who have written asking about my wrist. It is still sore, but I am able to do more now. I have to wear the brace for three weeks. Thank you also for the prayers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sam's Facebook

Sam McDonald's Facebook profile

LeAnne's Facebook

LeAnne Boutwell McDonald's Facebook profile