Friday, March 7, 2008

GREAT News!

I just wanted to let you know that I got the results of the MRCP. Dr. Peavey said that everything was clear and I was good to go. He said, “Literally, you are good to go back to Africa.” This is great news. Whatever was in there must have passed or something. I am relieved because I didn’t want another IV.

Thank you for praying. Throughout this whole ordeal I have been praying and telling God that I know He is in control. I know whatever was to happen was His will and He was always there with me. Philippians 4:6, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God,” kept coming to my attention. I did request that everything would come out okay. I admitted that I was scared, but I knew God would take care of me and he has.

Please praise God with me that everything has turned out well and we have been given the “OK” to go back to Africa with no concern that complications could occur.

With Love in Him,
LeAnne (for all 5 of us)

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I am so glad you are well! That is so good to hear!

Megan said...

I'm so glad to hear that! We are so out of Malawi in a few hours. It's yucky and rainy and the internet has been out for two days and the power was out when I got up this morning. No better day to leave! Love ya! See you sooooon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sam's Facebook

Sam McDonald's Facebook profile

LeAnne's Facebook

LeAnne Boutwell McDonald's Facebook profile