Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sad Story

Tuesday morning around 4:15 we were woken up to this awful noise coming from our back khonde (porch). I jumped out of bed and ran to the back door. I saw two dogs with our pet rabbit (the one Molly Grace got for her birthday) in their mouths. Since we have a gate, I shook it to make a noise to scare the dogs and hoped that they would drop the rabbit. It didn't make a noise, so I ran to get the key, which is in the laundry room. By the time I got back to the door, the dogs were gone with the rabbit. I walked outside to see if maybe they had dropped it somewhere, but they hadn't. The night guard told me he saw some dogs run behind a neighbor's house, so we walked back there, but there was no sign of the dogs or the rabbit. The rabbit was kept in a cage outside and I had no idea that anything could get to it. I still don't know how they pulled the rabbit out.

Later in the day, Sam told me that Laura Chinchen had told him that the rabbit was found down by their house on the other end of campus.

I would like to ask that you pray for Molly Grace. She has been real sad since this happened. We told her that we will get her another rabbit soon.

In Him,
LeAnne (for all five of us)

1 comment:

RCO said...

This is a sad story. (That is unless one takes the side of the dogs!! ;o) Please tell Molly Grace that I have prayed for her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sam's Facebook

Sam McDonald's Facebook profile

LeAnne's Facebook

LeAnne Boutwell McDonald's Facebook profile